Menu My account



Due to this functionality you can put purchase and sales orders in the system, so that you can buy or sell automatically at the desired price.

For this functionality you have to be logged in.

€ 50,2680541

Trade Decred with a DCR/EUR pair

Trade Decred at Bitladon directly with Euros or another cryptocurrency. Deposit Euros into your account with one of our six different payment methods. All you need is an account with Bitladon. Don't have an account yet? You can register within a few minutes!

Chart Decred

What is Decred?

Decred is a cryptocurrency that uses a new hybrid consensus algorithm. It uses a combination of Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This allows the currency to be developed in a fair and democratic way. Miners have 60% influence on the network and the other 40% goes to the stakers or users of the network who use their coins to secure the network. An advantage of Decred is that it develops itself. Of all new coins generated, 10% goes to a developer pool, motivating them to further develop the coin.

Trading with Bitladon

Whether you want to know what the DCR coin has been doing in the past months or the past 24 hours, you can see this in the overview below. The chart and the other indicators give you an impression of the current DCR price trend. This allows you to make a good estimate when it is the best time to buy and sell Decred coin. The prices displayed on the coin page and here on the Decred page are transparent and therefore include the costs necessary to make transactions safe. These costs can be reduced if you buy and sell frequently on Bitladon.

Feel free to ask any questions

If you have read the FAQ page and manual, but have not yet been able to find an answer to your question, you can of course contact us. We are available daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm by phone, chat and email.

Need help?

Take a look at our FAQ page. Frequently asked questions are answered on that page. If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, feel free to contact us.

Contact us

Deposit euro

Enter the desired amount:

Transaction fee will be deducted of the given amount.

Pleas note: Depositing money can only be done via your own bank account. Deposits from a bank account with a different name than your Bitladon account will not be accepted.

Costs: € 0,00
Costs: 1.1%
Costs: € 0,00
Costs: 2%
Costs: 2%
Manual transfer: This week you can still deposit a maximum of . Minimal deposit is € 10,-.

Our bank account number (IBAN):
NL08 BUNQ 2291 5794 28

In the name of:
Coin Meester B.V.


Description (client number):

We process desposited euro directly. Keep in mind that a manual transfer may take one business day.